My sparkling and/or chilled water has a weird taste, what should I do? CUBE / Chiller
When your CUBE hasn't been used for a while, it might happen that the sparkling and/or chilled water coming out of your Quooker tap has a weird taste.
This can easily be solved by flushing your CUBE. In order to do so, follow the instructions below.
Instructions are similar for sparkling and chilled water. Whether you have issues with your sparkling water, your chilled water or both, choose which type of water you should flush.
1. Activate the sparkling / chilled water at your tap and let it run until your CUBE is empty. This will take roughly one minute. Once the CUBE is empty, water will stop coming out of your tap.
2. Wait for 10 seconds
3. Activate the sparkling / chilled water once more and empty your CUBE reservoir a second time
4. In order for the CUBE to properly cool down the water, wait 15 minutes
5. You now should have sparkling / chilled water again, without a weird taste
* The same principle can be followed in case you have a chiller instead of a CUBE. The only difference between both systems is that the water will not automatically stop running after 1 minute. Therefore, in step 1 and 3, you will need to stop the water yourself after 1 minute, in case you have a chiller.