Please see below the requirements to install a Quooker system:
- Countertop, sink and backsplash should be installed
- We require a 35mm for the tap (Flex, Fusion and Nordic Mixer), if you are purchasing a Soap dispenser we will require an addtional 25mm hole.
- Sink drainage system should be installed and free of leaks
- Access to hot and cold water via angle valves should already be installed and working - These services must be within 500mm of intended install location below worktop height and fully accessible.
- 13 amp power socket( 2 x 13 amp if a CUBE is included) waste, hot and cold water supply- These services must be within 500mm of intended install location below worktop height and fully accessible.
- The minimum hot and cold water pressure required is 2 bar. COMBI tanks only require a cold water supply.
Prior to booking the installation, we would require to receive 2 images that will allow us to foresee any possible delays and therefore confirm that the kitchen is ready for the Quooker installation. The images should be able to show the following:
Image 1 - full overview of the inside of the cabinet where power socket, drainage and angle valves are visible and fully accessible
Image 2 - full overview of the sink where the tap hole is visible and free of cracks
Provided that you meet the installation requirements above and you are purchasing the installation from Quooker Emirates, we require in average , 4-5 working days notice to schedule new installations (subjected to availability).
If the criteria above have not been met on the arrival of the engineer, a return visit may be required which will be charged to the ordering party at cost of AED 150 inc. VAT and a new appoitment should be booked via our Service Desk (email@example.com) and next appointment slot will be subject to availability.
Full installation manual with further information and installation overview can be found on our Downloads page.
Summary of Quooker items dimensions:
Please find below the dimmensions of each item. Please make sure they will fit your kitchen cabinet:
- The Quooker PRO3 tank requires 480mm of height space and is 150mm in diameter. The tank is a cylinder.
- The Quooker PRO7 and Combi tanks require 550mm of height space and are 200mm in diameter. They are both cylinders.
- The CUBE system requires a 430mm in height, 230mm in width, 440mm in depth.
- The CO2 Cylinder requires 600mm of height and 150mm diammeter.
- The Cold Water Filter-HF requires a space of 550mm of height, 110mm of witdh and 300mm of depth.
- If you have specified a Flex tap please note that we require at least 500mm deep x 200mm wide space below the tap position under the worktop in the cupboard. This is required to allow the weight that operates the Flex hose to move freely up and down. If it becomes restricted it will not operate as intended.
If you have purchased a Quooker CUBE, it can only be installed in cabinets.
Ventilation in the kitchen cupboard
The kitchen cabinet in which the CUBE is installed must be sufficiently ventilated to ensure optimal
operation. We therefore recommend cutting an opening measuring 20×20 cm (400cm²) in the
rear panel of the cabinet or equivalent. If there is not enough free space for ventilation behind the
rear panel, we also recommend making an opening in the bottom of the cabinet, under the CUBE,
for further ventilation.