Most frequent questions
The light on my tap/tank is blinking, what should I do? Troubleshooting
If the light on your Quooker tap/tank is blinking, this means there is some failure in the system.
Before going forward, first try to figure out which type of failure the system is experiencing. This can be determined from the pattern of the blinking.
- 2 x blinking: If your tap/tank is blinking two times, followed by a short break, there is a failure with your Quooker tap. In most of the cases this can be solved by yourself, following the instructions mentioned here.
- 4 x blinking: If your tap/tank is blinking four times, followed by a short break, there is a failure with your Quooker tank. In most of the cases this can be solved by yourself, following the instructions mentioned here.
- 3 + 1 blinking: If your tap/tank is blinking as per the following pattern: 3 times blinking – short break – 1 time blinking, there is a failure with your Quooker tank. This cannot be solved by you, and a technician will need to pass by your place to help you solve this issue.
Please contact the Quooker Service Team through firstname.lastname@example.org(UAE customers only) and mention the 3+1 blinking of your Quooker tap/tank. Please also attach a video showing the blinking pattern.
if you are located in the UK, please email email@example.com - you are current on the UAE website, for further details, please visit www.quooker.co.uk (you are currently on the UAE Quooker website)
My Quooker tap push-and-turn button is getting stuck, what should I do? Troubleshooting
When too much water and/or detergents are used to clean the Quooker tap, this could cause the mechanism inside the push-and-turn button to rust. As a result, the push-and-turn button will be more difficult to operate and feel like being stuck.
In order to solve this issue, the push-and-turn button will have to be replaced by one of our technicians. Please contact the Quooker Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org (UK customer, please email email@example.com) and attach a video showing the issue you are facing.
In order to avoid the same issue from happening again in the future, kindly make sure to follow the cleaning instructions for your Quooker tap, as received at installation and as can be found here.
I have a Quooker Fusion, how do I dispense boiling water? Troubleshooting
Our Fusion tap has been fitted with a double-push-and-turn handle for extra safety. To dispense boiling water, press the crenulated handle down twice and then turn it. If this does not work, please make sure that there is power to the socket, the tank is switched on and that the LED cable coming from the tap has been plugged into the back of the tank and is dry. The light on the tank should be fading in and out and the light on the tap should be off or on solid. It will also come on when you touch it.
If the light on the tap is flashing, please refer to the flashing light section in our FAQ to reset the system.
Should you require any further assistance, please contact our service team via firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-Quooker(7866537).
My Quooker tap is not producing any boiling water, what should I do? Troubleshooting
Do you have a Quooker Flex tap (the one with a flexible hose coming out of the tap spout)?
The Quooker Flex tap is fitted with a safety cutoff switch, that stops boiling water from being dispensed when the flexible hose is pulled out.
To dispense boiling water, please ensure that the flexible hose is fully retraced into the tap spout.
You don't have a Quooker Flex tap and/or the issue is not resolved by making sure the hose is fully retracted?
Check the lights on your Quooker tap and tank. If the light on the tap/tank is blinking, please refer to the following troubleshooting section: The light on my tap/tank is blinking, what should I do?
If the light on your tank is off, try to switch on the Quooker tank. Instructions on how to switch on your Quooker tank can be found here: How do is switch my Quooker on and off?
If the lights still do not come on, unplug the Quooker tank from the power socket and check if the power socket is working, by plugging in another appliance.
- If the power socket is working fine, please change the fuse in your Quooker's plug, plug it back in and try switching on the Quooker tank again.
- If the power socket is not working, it might be that electricity for your Quooker is coming from the power socket for the dishwasher. Kindly check if the power switch for the dishwasher is switched on and try to switch on the Quooker tank again.
- If the power socket is not working (and is not linked to the dishwasher switch or switching on this switch does not resolve your problem) there is also a chance that there might be a problem with the power socket itself, or with the general electrical supply in your house. If so, kindly contact an electrician to solve this issue.
After running through the above-mentioned steps the failure you were facing before should now be resolved. If this would not be the case, contact the Quooker Service Desk at email@example.com (UAE customers only). UK Cusomers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the UK Quooker website for further helpv - www.quooker.co.uk
When contacting the Quooker Service Desk, please mention the solutions you tried but didn't solve your problem. In case your tap/tank is blinking, kindly also mention the blinking pattern (different types of blinking patterns can be found here) or attach a video of the blinking to your email.