- Insulation ensures the spout is not too hot to touch.
- Childproof double-push-and-turn handle, crenulated for recognition and extra grip.
- Spout can be turned 360°
- A red light ring which comes on when boiling water is dispensed or when the tank is heating up.
|Sizes||Height: 291 mm, Spout: 220mm, Ø35mm|
Terms and conditions for installing a Quooker-system
- Worktop and sink installed.
- 35mm hole for the tap (and 25mm if you have a soap dispenser).
- Drain and bottle trap installed.
- Water supply with angle valves installed and running water(hot & cold).
- Power supply: 1x socket inside the cabinet (13 amperes and 220v) and additional Socket if ordering the CUBE. If no power is available order a power switch.
- If you have kitchen cabinet with drawers order a mounting bracket (cabinets with drawers are not suitable for a CUBE)
Also want your tap water to be filtered?
Please make sure to add the cold water filter to your order.